New Battery Replacement
The battery within your apple watch will be replaced with a new battery which will provide much better functionality then the previous battery.
- New battery will hold charge and function the same as the old battery when fully working.
- Signs of a badly functioning battery are :
Jumping percentages (eg. 100% to 80%)
Random Cuts Of Power
- ONLY the battery will be replaced with this repair, it will not include a screen repair.
Digital Crown / Power Button Repair
The Digital Crown / Power Button Repair within your apple watch will be repaired which will provide much better functionality then the previous digital crown / power button.
New LCD Screen Replacement
The faulty screen assembly will be replaced with a new LCD screen assembly, this is quite a straightforward process. There are no aftermarket LCDs for apple watches, so we will need to use an original LCD screen.
- The watch will be fitted with a brand new LCD and Screen
- Black Spots, Discolouration or Lines are indicators of a broken LCD (See FAQ for more information).
Cracked Front Glass Repair (LCD must work)
The cracked front glass will be removed from on top of the LCD and new glass will then be laminated, this will mean that your original LCD will remain original and genuine only the glass is replaced.
- Although we do use a water tight glue sealant we cannot guarantee the device will be waterproof after the repair.
- Please find more information in FAQ (section: service description)
- The watch will assume the same functionality as before the repair.
- The Touch DOES NOT need to be working on the watch before repair, it will function afterwards.
- The LCD must be working (Please see FAQ on working LCDs)
- There must not be any black spots, discolouration or lines on the LCD
- The cracked glass will be removed from on top of the LCD and new glass will then be laminated, this will mean that your original LCD will remain original and genuine. Only the top glass is replaced.